VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Key Facts

Panel Van Transporter cab SWB 2009 (09 reg) Manual Diesel 69,500 miles

Converted campervan with double bed, fully insulated and sound deadened panels, carpeted, soft waterproof flooring, swivel aftermarket captain seats, spare battery with split charge system, lighting upgrade, van rated alloy wheels, tow bar, speakers upgraded, tweeters and rear speakers added, ECU remapped up to 174bhp which gives 15% fuel economy, side sliding window and rear windows. This is the perfect camper for surfers, windsurfers, sups, sailors and biking ( which is what my wife and I use it for all the time). We absolutely love this van but are selling as we have a baby on the way in the spring and we need to free up some cash. I did the conversion from scratch, albeit not the windows which were professionally installed. Full service history, last service October 2017, MOT until June 2018. Low mileage for age. Two owners + pre reg.

Based Winchester but often on the south coast. The van is priced to sell quick, perhaps someone?s ideal Xmas present; so no offers. For a converted van this is really a bargain!

Next MOT due 01/06/2018, Full service history, Short wheel-base, 2800kg payload, Silver, £11,699

This van comes with
Electric windows, CD player, Leather trim, Height adjustable driver's seat, Height adjustable passenger seat, Sports seats, 18, Power steering, Steering wheel rake adjustment, Cruise control, Central locking, Alarm, Driver's airbags, Passenger airbags, Metallic paint, Spare wheel (Full)

PM me for more details and photos as struggling with uploads. Also on auto trader and other sites.

Some pictures finally uploaded - however you may need to look upside down as technology defeating me!!!

:ILU:

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I cannot seem to add images to the original post at the moment. I have managed to up load some to a gallery "T5", linked to from my profile. Unfortunately a load were up side down - not sure why as fine on computer. Oh well! I'm sure I will work this out eventually!!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts