VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Original VW T6 cooling and warming box 100% Volkswagen Original accessory that fits into the luggage compartment seat rails of the VW T6 Multivan/T6 Caravelle/T6 California Beach from 2016 - Not for T6 California Ocean.

The unit sits on a base and slots into tracks on the floor of the vehicle to allow multiple location positions and provides a stable secure fixing.

This may fit the VW T5 models with similar seat rails, but cannot guarantee as I have not tried it personally.

Includes voltage protection function to protect the battery, 12v cigarette lighter plug with internal divider.

This fridge is brand new and unused; however, the box has been opened as I had tried to fit it into my non-VW camper without success and since then, has been lying in my garage covered up.

Technical Details

Brand Volkswagen
Volume 32 litres
Item Weight 15 Kg - Packed Weight 16.5 Kg
Package Dimensions 59 x 46 x 46 cm
Item model number 7E0065400
Manufacturer Part Number 7E0065400

Please note that the first photo is a VW library one and the remainder are actual photos of the unit.

Finally, local pick up preferred from Glasgow, but can post at cost which is £18.82 uninsured with Parcelforce or insured for £31.62.

Attachments

1 - 3 of 3 Posts