VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
2005 Volkswagen T5 Transporter T30 85BHP TDI - NO VAT

This is an ex-Glasgow City Council vehicle used in the landscaping department. It has a genuine 53,000 Miles, it's in the original factory colour of '9634 Scarab Green' only used on Glasgow council vehicles.

Insulated and lined with high quality materials, fully documented via photos which I can send via email.

Materials used:
Synthetic flashing tape
high aluminium content building grade double sided aluminium bubble wrap
very high quality sheep wool

Every square inch was covered throughout with the above three items in different layers.
Exterior water resistant plywood
high temperature glue
Wax oil
Hammeright anti rust paint
Brand new rear and sliding door side steps

The rear sides where done in one piece carpet. Solar/battery powered extractor fan which is super quiet and very good. Front opening sliding windows in privacy tint on driver and passenger sides. Rear floor painted with anti-rust hammeright. Synthetic flashing tape and aluminium bubble wrap throughout entire vehicle, floor, roof, sides and all cavities.
Cavities sprayed with waxoil before insulation.

Brand new 15mm plywood floor with correctly battened floor, there is zero floor bounce or bend. High quality hard wearing black 1 piece rubber floor, removable.
The rear lights were replaced with 8 x 12volt LED directional vehicle lights with black aluminium surrounds. 6 are on a dimmer and a 3 way switch. The remaining 2 are set up for reading lights above what would be a rear seat and can be turned on and off and dimmed independently.

Black 16" VW alloy
Michelin tyres with plenty of tread.
T belt kit, new discs and pads all round 36,000.
New brake lines
oil change every 6000 miles since new
Serviced in a VW dealer every time work has been done.
Service history from Glasgow City council was unavailable. Their vehicle department told me all documentation is destroyed when vehicles are sold but they did confirm 6k oil changes and regular servicing on all their vehicles. I have all service history since I've owned the vehicle.

Please contact me on 07544 803643 for more information and additional photos of work done if you would like to see them. I'll upload them when I get a chance... The vehicle is in Sheffield if you wish to come and view it.

I am happy to consider sensible offers.

£12500

1 - 10 of 10 Posts