VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

VW Transporter T4

9K views 14 replies 7 participants last post by  martc 
#1 ·
1.9D 1995 van.

Resprayed in Nimbus Grey/Wood Ash (BS10A07 – have some paint left) painted approx. 4 years ago
Later spec front and rear bumpers
Front external sun visor (rare)
Custom one-off Rover roof rails sat in the guttering with cross bars and ‘Northcore’ surfboard pads
Drivers wing mirror from a LHD to match the passenger side
RS6 replica wheels
German short bonnet bra
Side window in the sliding door
Van-X curtains side and rear
Swivel bases both driver and passenger side
Standard captain seats with working arm rests
Gear stick extension
Black and white chequered flooring
Autobeds rock and Roll deluxe bed (with lock bolts)
Upholstered in tough fabric in anthracite colour
Built in large drawer under the R&R bed at the front
Single ring burner and sink built into large draw under the R&R bed at the rear (needs plumbing in)
Seat belts in the rear
Bench seat running length of van (same height as bed when down to give full width sleeping area)
Loads of storage under bench seat
16” LCD Avtex TV with built in free view, DVD player, recorder, USB, Memory card slots…
Avtex aerial that sucks to the roof, powered by the TV
4 LED downlights and switch
Table with custom ‘VW’ logo top
Switch for awning light just inside sliding door
Sound deadened with lead flashing tape, insulated with Celotex all round
Ply-lined with anthracite coloured lining carpet, all round including roof panels
Thermal window covers from Just Kampers
‘Royal’ Awning in excellent condition
Leisure battery located next to original under the bonnet with master shut off switch
Separate fuse board for leisure battery items
Fire extinguisher
Custom one-off rear ‘Iron Cross’ badge
Tinted rear light clusters
Clear front indicators
Standard VW rear spoiler
Coca-cola bottle opener fitted just inside the sliding door
Side exits both sides with slash cut pipes. Exiting in front of rear wheel between side rails and arch
Alarm and central locking
Got loads of pictures of all the work carried on this van.

Bad points
There are minor rust spots coming though in three or four places. Basically this is an honest sale. I have loved this van for the past 5-6 years and know every detail of it. Since having a baby nearly 2 years ago it has been used to get about and the odd VW show and I feel it needs to be loved again. I’ve recently bought a new project and need the space. I have new water pump, cam belt, upper and lower ball joints ready to fit. Not picked up on MOT, but I felt they could do with changing at some point.

Looking for £7600 ono

See less See more
#6 ·
andynick69 - I bought it from german eBay

beakeriow - The car is regularly serviced by myself, filters, oil, etc. Glow plug have been done too. The mileage is 175,000 and it runs fine starts every time even through the winter.

Mark - thanks bud... I'll still be doing all the Dub shows with ya.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.