VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
For reluctant sale due to house renovations is my VW T5.1 transporter 140bhp 6 speed.
It started life as a panel and is still shown as such on the logbook, i have only recently (this winter) converted it in a caravelle style day van. but now i need the funds and also don't want to turn this into a builders van as its in such good condition.

I've had 3 transporters now (1 x Camper, 1 x Kombi) and this is the best solution as far as i'm concerned.
seats 5 all on proper crash tested VW seats with seat belts. The rear seat slides forwards and back very easily to provide a huge load space or a great day van space, it then folds flat and can be used with the rear shelf as a large double bed (you can buy the genuine parcel shelf for about £400) but all this needs is a 3" mattress topper rolled out and you are set for the night!!
The rear seat also lifts out (needs two people as its quite heavy), but it only takes 5 minutes and you have a completely empty van (and no nice seats to damage) if you want to move something a bit bigger around.

VW T5.1 2011 140bhp 6 speed, 97,500 miles,
Full Service history
Cambelt & water pump replaced Sept 2017
12 months MOT from 10 Feb 2018
2 tyres brand new Feb 2018, 2 new in Sept 2017
Air-con
18" Sportline alloys in good condition

VW Caravelle "startline" captains and matching triple
Caravelle double rails (cert fitted)
fixed windows either side and both barn doors (all with blinds)
Altro wipe clean floor
LED lighting in the rear
USB and 12V sockets in the rear
Platform for sleeping
Sony headunit with "CarPlay" (plug your phone in to use apps/maps/music/texts)
Reverse camera
Sound deadened and insulated before carpet/ply-lined
6" speakers in the rear

Any questions or viewings are welcome, the van is in Poole, Dorset. It is listed elsewhere so reserve the right to end early, looking to replace with a work van valued around £1000-1500 (vivaro or similar)

£14995ono

Duncan - 07870949192

1 - 4 of 4 Posts