VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
VW Transporter T5 T28 1.9 Diesel, SWB 104ps - Very Low Mileage - No VAT

Very reluctantly I am putting my beloved 'Maggie' up for sale. She is an excellent much loved low mileage example but trying to be a grown up and buying a house means I just can't justify keeping her. I have bought the Caravelle front bumper, primed rear bumper and spoiler from Merseyspeed but have not yet had them painted or fitted and would consider including them if a sensible offer isreceived. Taxed until July '12 & MOT until August '12. She will also have her latest service before leaving me.

Maggie is finished in Paprika Red (the darker one), with only 38k on the clock and perfect for a project or camper conversion. Incredibly fuel efficient with with a single side slide door with barn-doors at the rear. She was bought by myself in 2009 as a regular panel van and has had side and rear windows professionally fitted as well as being lined and insulated by Wagen Craft last year in the traditional grey carpet and black padded/insulated floor. I also still have the top half of the bulkhead if you want it.Genuine VW reversing sensors fitted last year, E/W, heated E/M, double passenger seat, Sony MP3/USB/CD player, Black on Black check bonnet bra, service history. This van has been loved and looked after religiously and is a fine example of this popular model with the most fuel efficient engine in the range. Any inspection welcome and if you have any question about the van or want to see photos of specific areas please don't hesitate to contact me either on here or at [email protected]. I am looking for £13k ono (no vat) but I am open to 'sensible' offers and will include the upgraded bumpers and spoiler if I feel the offer the offer is from a forum member.

Thanks for looking!

·
Premium Member
3,343 Posts
Think you going to have to drop the price a lot,
You can get a full camper with a pop top for that money.

·
Registered
802 Posts
hmm i was thinking the same....no wheels, spoilers, lowering springs, rear seats......way tooo strong money.....my mate has just an 09 with 28k on for 10995 from a dealer!!!I:

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thanks for the advice guys but I am happy to wait and see. Like I said its a reluctant sale and she is a fine example.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
A: again thanks, glad you have so much spare time to go looking for irrelevant comparisons. If she doesn't sell she doesn't sell

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
oh and I did say I'm open to sensible offers. That doesn't mean I necessarily want 12999 :D. As you guys are seemingly 'experts' (well except chayoliver who doesn't seem to know the difference between a low milage panel van and a high milage camper conversion I:), what would you suggest putting her on for?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts