VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
We are selling our beloved VW Transporter. We simply no longer need such a large vehicle and so it is with much regret that she has to go. We are not in a hurry to sell but think that someone out there may get much joy from her this Summer, if we ever get one. If she doesn't find a good home then she will be getting part ex'd and I would much rather her go to someone who would appreciate her. She is a real head turner!

************. DEPOSIT NOW PLACED ON A NEW CAR SO ALL REASONABLE OFFERS CONSIDERED. *************

Below is all the information on her.

VW TRANSPORTER SPORTLINE FINISHED IN METALLIC BLACK

COVERED JUST 61000 MILES. FULL SPORTLINE SPEC,18" ALLOYS,CHROME FRONT LIGHT BAR,SPORTLINE STYLING,FULL BLACK LEATHER,COLOUR SCREEN SAT NAV,DVD PLAYER AND I POD CONNECTION,AIR CON,CARPET LINED REAR SECTION WITH SPEAKERS. CRUISE CONTROL. PARROT HANDS FREE FITTED. PASSENGER ARM RESTS FITTED,PLUS ALL THE USUAL SPORTLINE SPEC. FULL SERVICE HISTORY SUPER CONDITION INSIDE AND OUT WITH THE PAPER WORK TO MATCH.

http://youtu.be/AE48abBKggM

As we have already been given some prices for part exchange we know how much we will accept so no silly offers please! No time wasters need get in touch as I run a very busy hectic business and will only respond to serious contenders.

She will be advertised elsewhere so may be removed. £18,250 ono - no vat.

Email me if you want to know any more [email protected].

We are based in Cheshire.

Cheers.

Pauline

1 - 1 of 1 Posts