VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just about to subscribe to a Mag and wondered what the Forum members thoughts were to which one's best, and Why?

·
Registered
2,261 Posts
Here`s a woman's view ( duck to miss the rocks being thrown) I:.................i really like them both but would agree with the above VWBUS is just that little bit better in layout ................but we personalty wouldn't miss either .....................plus if we only got one it would be in shreds as soon as it arrived due to the squabbles on first to read LOL: ...........yes its a bit pricey having 2 but hell aint every thing expensive when you own a Dub and give it love :ILU: x x

·
Registered
765 Posts
Right ups are good in both mags but for me I prefer vwt is seems a little more slick and certainly the tech bits are way ahead of vwt4 5but why not get them both for a couple of months and see what you think as people will have their own agenda or idealism on this and it's yours that counts

·
HORACE
1,589 Posts
I get them both and been in both but prefer VWT, just seems more profesional with the how to's and reviews etc T:

·
Registered
2,073 Posts
I get VWBus T4&T5 at the moment on subscription but I will try the other one when my subscription runs out (I am not sure what the full title of VWT is!). It's not that VWB is bad but it does get very samey, lacks any real depth, and as I think was mentioned above the small number of tech articles are very basic imho.

The only thing that really does grind about the mag is the way they keep referring to vans as 'buses' but as that is part of the mag title I suppose it is expected they have got to try to push the idea - no matter how outdated it is! That's my opinion and I am entitled to it dudes A:

I agree with the suggestion to buy them both for a couple of months and see which you preferT:

·
Registered
1,389 Posts
I have subscribed to both, and am currently subscribed to VW BUS T4&5+ but in my opinion, which is what your asking for, just before people get angry, the "busses" are a bit samey, that is to say cupboards down the drivers side, rock and roll bed lowered and so on.
It would be nice to see a feature on something more original.
And I quite like to look at mad splittys and out there t25s so may be at the end of this subscription I will go back to the other side! :D

·
Registered
122 Posts
after seeing the vw bus mag mentioned on here i got a 6 month subscription but once it ran out i started to get vwt and must say that they are both great mags but vwt gets my vote great step by step guides and how to's aswell T:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts