VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

61 - 80 of 119 Posts

·
Registered
302 Posts
Re: VWBUS T4 & T5+ Subscription

I subscribed to the digital version, anyone know when issue 3 will be available on zinio???hsy:

·
Registered
240 Posts

Seems there has been a bit of a mess somehow. Since numerous people flagged it up, it has now magically appeared on Zinio.

I feel quite let down that the digital version was somehow just abandoned and that we are only getting it a week after everyone else has already received theirs.

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter #67

Seems there has been a bit of a mess somehow. Since numerous people flagged it up, it has now magically appeared on Zinio.

I feel quite let down that the digital version was somehow just abandoned and that we are only getting it a week after everyone else has already received theirs.
I am sorry but we have no control over Zinio we upload it them and they decide when it gets released.

Hope you enjoy this issue.

Jimmer

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter #69

Well I have just subscribed anyway, shoulda done it at campermart when I saw you then Jimmer! But then we could get it at the newsagents easily enough, but now ive not seen it since issue 1 !

Ive back issued as far as I can but still need issue 3,, ANYONE>?! :eek:
I may have one. Email me at [email protected] when I get back in the UK I will have a look.

Jimmer

·
This isn't Facebook you know
7,009 Posts

Had this email today and i have to say it made me smile T:

Jazz Publishing are pleased to announce that from September 12th 2012 VW Bus T4&5+ will be published monthly.

T4 and T5 bus owners have, for a long time, had to put up with infrequent, after-thought articles about their beloved vehicles. Jazz Publishing set about correcting that and produced a magazine that catered solely for those that cared and enthused about the modern Volkswagen buses.

Demand for VW Bus T4&5+ has been huge.

So from September 2012 we are increasing frequency, distribution and visibility to meet the demand of our early supporters and now, loyal readers.

We would like to take this opportunity to thank our advertisers who have given their support from the very first edition and, of course, to the thousands of readers who have made suggestions, given feedback and made the magazine what it is already.

Please visit www.vwbusmagazine.com
for more information.

·
Registered
656 Posts

finally i made my subscription, cant wait to start reading more about these vehicles
ive never been much of a reader, but the wife picked up a book from the works on vw campers and i cant put it down lol, T4 forum is in it too T: T:
chers Andy

·
Registered
616 Posts

I know the feeling! my 4th issue has gone missing.
Called the publishers today and thay are promissing to send out another.

Bonzey

·
Registered
424 Posts

Had this email today and i have to say it made me smile T:
Oh? I remember that email, thought it part of a dream though?! That's worrying! :p

Also, without meaning to sound special but if we're already subscribed to the bimonthly mags, do we have to pay more or resubscribe to get the monthly mags? I'm assuming so but not sure how to do it?!

·
Premium Member
246 Posts

there are posts on the facebook site to say anyone who already has a subsription will recieve a letter with next issue explaining any changes

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter #80 (Edited)

Hi guys and girls everybody that has subscribed will receive a email to tell them about what will happen next with there subscriptions. I am back in the uk on the 10th if anybody has any questions. If it can not wait then email the office with your questions. www.vwbusmagazine.com for details of admin email addresses

JimmerT:

61 - 80 of 119 Posts