VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

81 - 100 of 119 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Re: VWBUS T4 & T5+ Subscription

Anyone know if you buy a digital sub if this gives you access to back issues also?

D

·
Registered
232 Posts

Thinking of downloading this to my ipad.

What are people's views on the magaizine? Any good?

Will most likely download one issue prior to subscribing, but any feedback on the magazine would be cool. T:

·
Registered
1,581 Posts

Here's the announcement you've all been waiting for:

We a very pleased to tell you that we are now taking subscriptions for VW Bus T4 & T5+ Magazine and the next issue is out on March 28th!

Hit the link to see all the subscription options we are offering. There's bound to be one that works for you!

http://www.vwbusmagazine.com/subscribe

1 Year Subscription to VW Bus T4 & 5+ - UK
£21.50

Subscribe Today
hi,is the 21.50 subs for the year still available?

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter #91
To add the new discount code: VWB5 to the checkout simply enter the code in the "shopping cart" after you have added your desired subscription.

See below:

·
Registered
2,578 Posts
ill not be renewing my subscription ... At the start I paid for a years subscription and my account online with the mag stated 1years subscription... but yet im now told its out every month and my years subscription wont actually last a year >>> dont know about you but I feel as if I have been missed sold.... trade descriptions act etc

.... I did enjoy the mag coming every second month but now it comes every 4 weeks and to be frank its getting boring , and its filled with ads... and they are the same ads every month... can't really tell one issue from another

I think ill just get what ever info I need from the forum tbh T:

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter #94
ill not be renewing my subscription ... At the start I paid for a years subscription and my account online with the mag stated 1years subscription... but yet im now told its out every month and my years subscription wont actually last a year >>> dont know about you but I feel as if I have been missed sold.... trade descriptions act etc

.... I did enjoy the mag coming every second month but now it comes every 4 weeks and to be frank its getting boring , and its filled with ads... and they are the same ads every month... can really tell one issue from another

I think ill just get what ever info I need from the forum tbh T:
I am sorry you feel this way. Once we decide to go monthly everybody that had a subscription had a letter sent to them giving them the options they have. We have gone monthly due to the demand of our readers.

We have a lot less advertising in our magazine than most other publications out there, the thing we do is not to put them all in the back 10 pages, this seems to work very well.

If you would like to discuss this any further then please Pm me or contact me on my email which is [email protected]

Regards

Jimmer

·
Registered
131 Posts
Who do I message to see if they have received a subscription order, I thought the cheque would have been cashed by now?I:

81 - 100 of 119 Posts