VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

101 - 119 of 119 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Great mag Just took out a years subs to the mag
missed 3 issues so far because the local Smiths sometimes gets it and then decides not to:*

So can I get a sticker with that:D

Gaz

·
Registered
159 Posts
Just renewed my subscription for another year, really pleased with the discount!!!

Keep up the good work, it is a great mag!!!!T:

·
Registered
302 Posts
Any ideas when this might be available on the ipad?
Ive had it on my ipad since the second issue I:
Its great ive got a pile of vw mags, at my finger tips and ....... i dont get the Mrs Nikgriff, going crazy at me for leaving magazines lying around cluttering the house!!

·
Registered
37 Posts
Just seen 12months digital subscription through zinio is now only £24.99. Was £40+ a month or so ago so pretty good price if you like reading them on a tablet.

·
Registered
691 Posts
Apologies but its actually £29.99 yearly Zinio subscription....buggers add £5 tax to the price when you goto checkout!
Yep, printed it is VAT free, in electronic form there is 20% VAT.

However, as they are selling direct to the public and not to the trade the price on the Web should be VAT inclusive.

·
Registered
691 Posts
Well they were nice to me. Screwed up a gift subscription and gave me a T-Shirt in compensation :)

·
This isn't Facebook you know
7,009 Posts
Well they were nice to me. Screwed up a gift subscription and gave me a T-Shirt in compensation :)

They are nice people they go out of there way to help you part with your money,especially that Jimmer :D

He does a great sticker though Rasp:

101 - 119 of 119 Posts