VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,840 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

So after Dubtoberfest , I am heading up to Leeds for VWFestival :)

I spoke to John at Camperjam who run's the show and we insured a couple of awesome VW classics for him.

As its my first time at the show, just wondered what people think of the show T: ( and yes I know all about the incident last year and spoke to John about it and reassured the show will be safe and enjoyable. )

After that it's my annual road trip to Cornwall for VW Jamboree and then the big one. :). Once again we are the headline sponsor for Busfest the UK's biggest modified van show.

Busy times for us at Thatcham Schemes and as always proud to support the scene.

Dan
A-Plan
01635 879910.

·
Want Electrics? Go Wildebus!
8,045 Posts
Hello,

So after Dubtoberfest , I am heading up to Leeds for VWFestival :)

I spoke to John at Camperjam who run's the show and we insured a couple of awesome VW classics for him.

As its my first time at the show, just wondered what people think of the show T: ( and yes I know all about the incident last year and spoke to John about it and reassured the show will be safe and enjoyable. )

After that it's my annual road trip to Cornwall for VW Jamboree and then the big one. :). Once again we are the headline sponsor for Busfest the UK's biggest modified van show.

Busy times for us at Thatcham Schemes and as always proud to support the scene.

Dan
A-Plan
01635 879910.
I've had a trade stand there twice and while not the most successful show for me personally I enjoyed it and think it is a good family show. I'm sure you will have a good time and some decent business T:

Thinking of going to Busfest this year, but just as a punter so might see you there :D

PS. "incident last year"?

·
Registered
2,840 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I've had a trade stand there twice and while not the most successful show for me personally I enjoyed it and think it is a good family show. I'm sure you will have a good time and some decent business T:

Thinking of going to Busfest this year, but just as a punter so might see you there :D

PS. "incident last year"?
Thanks Hoovie.

Its a long drive but looking forward to the event. :)

Nice to give back and support another show

Dan

1 - 3 of 3 Posts