VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
809 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

Ok I requested a template for a SMEV 9222 sometime ago but it wasn't forthcoming. Does anyone have one?
Reason I want to fit a SMEV 9222 with a Waeco CR50 fridge in a kitchen pod to go opposite the sliding door on my T5 SWB, anyone already have this combination fitted in a unit? Pictures please. Also The SMEV is built in left and right design as regards to the sink and gas hob; Anyone placed the hob on the left behind the drivers seat does this work? Is the hob not to close to the seat?

*<:)>*<:)>*<:)>*<:)>*<:)>*<:)>

·
Registered
453 Posts
My hob is on the left with the waeco fridge underneath. The hob is fine behind the drivers seat. I haven't experienced any problems. If you do it that way around you can fit a small cupboard above the fridge. Cutlery etc.

·
Registered
809 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for posting that image, still not at the stage yet of fitting the fridge sink etc , hopefully get the unit off Toby at T4life end of this month then I can fit the SMEV 9222 etc. Looks a complicated template!!!!

Cheers Bob

·
Premium Member
788 Posts
Template is in the fitting instructions....in a tiny drawing ! I drew it out, then cut it out of hardboard and then into the worktop.

However a lot of people draw round the outside of the sink and mark 0.5cm inside this line and cut that out. If you do this though, apply some though to the borders / thickness of wood you have left and also to the fixing screws.

·
Premium Member
3,763 Posts
Thanks for posting that image, still not at the stage yet of fitting the fridge sink etc , hopefully get the unit off Toby at T4life end of this month then I can fit the SMEV 9222 etc. Looks a complicated template!!!!

Cheers Bob
bob i ll cut it out for you no worriesT:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts