VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
817 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Wagenworx

Workshop near juc 22 M5 east huntspill and mobile, fully trained Vw master tech.

Servicing
Cambelts
Diagnostics using VCDS ( VAG-COM )
Pump timing perfect T:
Electrical work
Curz control supply and fit to most VAG cars and vans
Custom engine Remapping (check my feedback via tuning thread ( http://www.vwt4forum.co.uk/showthread.php?t=85085 )
Suspension upgrades be it springs to coilovers supply or fit just ask
Genuine parts used T:
Travel not a problem but this effects price, please ask.
Price match on a like for like quote.
Most major debit and credit cards accepted.

Follow us on facebook and see what we are up to.... http://www.facebook.com/wagenworx

·
Registered
2,031 Posts
Hello Mate,

Currently overseas but heading home August time. I have a 2000, 2.5tdi, 102 Velle auto.

Need to get the belts & water pump changed and anything else that needs doing.

I also want Rake's injectors fitted and remap to see if the magic 150bhp is possible. Not worried about MPG ( wouldn't have bought an auto if concerned ), but very interested in the 150 side of things. Guess things would need to be different because of the auto. What d'ya reckon, is 150 possible and what sort of money am I looking at?

Dave.

·
Registered
817 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Cambelt water pump etc no problem T: rake injectors remap etc no problem.

Give me a call when your ready and will discuss price etc T:

Hello Mate,

Currently overseas but heading home August time. I have a 2000, 2.5tdi, 102 Velle auto.

Need to get the belts & water pump changed and anything else that needs doing.

I also want Rake's injectors fitted and remap to see if the magic 150bhp is possible. Not worried about MPG ( wouldn't have bought an auto if concerned ), but very interested in the 150 side of things. Guess things would need to be different because of the auto. What d'ya reckon, is 150 possible and what sort of money am I looking at?

Dave.

·
Registered
64 Posts
hi need cruz control on a 2.5 130 with electric frount windows do u ever come to london kent area or any were around the m25 thanks steve

·
Registered
873 Posts
Hi Nathan

Looking to have cambelt and water pump changed on my 2.5 tdi 2003 T4 that you remapped a couple of years ago. Can you confirm price and your availability to do the job. (EX16 5HX)

Many thanks
Matt

·
Registered
817 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hi Nathan

Looking to have cambelt and water pump changed on my 2.5 tdi 2003 T4 that you remapped a couple of years ago. Can you confirm price and your availability to do the job. (EX16 5HX)

Many thanks
Matt
Hi matt

Yes no problem email sent

·
Registered
3 Posts
Just to let you all know I had a service, front brakes and cruise control fitted by Nathan at Wagenworx. I was very impressed with his keen prices and workmanship. If you live in the southwest and run a T4 or T5 go and pay him a visit, you will not be disappointed. Top job!

·
Registered
817 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Just to let you all know I had a service, front brakes and cruise control fitted by Nathan at Wagenworx. I was very impressed with his keen prices and workmanship. If you live in the southwest and run a T4 or T5 go and pay him a visit, you will not be disappointed. Top job!
Thanks Rich1... Any time T:

·
Registered
203 Posts
Hi Nathan,

Please could you pm me a price for a remap and pump timing on my T4 88bhp? I can pop down to you, or you to me, which ever is easier at the time.

Regards

Daz

·
Registered
873 Posts
Hi matt

Yes no problem email sent
Van has now had a cambelt, waterpump etc by Nathan, brilliant service and couldn't recommend him more highly. Was paranoid about letting any of the local spanner monkey round here do it so contacted Nathan and he drove down.
Was worried when half the engine appeared to be on the drive but safe in the knowledge no corners were cut and all will be well.
Work is guaranteed so all is well with the world................

I did mention after all pump timing was checked and he returned from the test run up the road that in the 4+ years I have had the van he is the only other person to have driven it, not even the missus gets behind the wheel!!! I:

Whats that peaking out from behind the bushes................

Thanks again mate, great job!!! A:A:A:

·
Registered
817 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
Few pics what I have been up to recently.

Headlight+ fog light fitment with wiring upgrade kits and fogs working from VW light switch

Regular customer having full service at his home address in Bristol

T4 having service, brakes, suspension work + speedo not working.
All sorted

T5 again at the workshop for headlights + fog lights and wiring upgrade

Please feel free to comment if you have had any work done by me and the service you received

·
Registered
1 Posts
just had my 1.9 abl t4 clutch done by nathan @ wagenworks. the job was completed in a few hours & was done to factory spec! just the way i like the work to be done on my vehicals....cant find any faults with this guy....cheers nathan, much apreciated...T:

·
Literally, white van man
4,068 Posts
:D Just had the Cambelt and Waterpump done by Nathan, top job, allowed for seals and not needed, bonus.

Happy bunny here, and a thumbs up for Wagenworx for your T4 needs T:

Chris

1 - 20 of 26 Posts