VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have recently paid my 10 quid via paypal to become a paid up member and would like to support the forum.
But would like to place a wanted advert and spend some money.
Been 10 days now without any reply from mods,
Is this normal.
Thanks in advance,

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Paid via paypal a couple of weeks ago.
Doesnt that make me a member or am i missing something ?
Had a wanted advert deleted today by the Mods.

·
Administrator
30,977 Posts
Who have to actually asked fella? Can't see a mod deliberately ignoring you?

Unless you mean admin via the contact us page :*

The site is owned by a Canadian firm and they deal with all that now.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Just need somebody to explain to daft me why i cant place a wanted ad.
Im not a T4 professional but have asked a couple of times what is the benefit of paying the 10 pounds (which i have)
Just want a few bit so for my van.
Apart from that forum is fine enjoy an hour a night or so looking at other peoples hard work.

·
Administrator
30,977 Posts
As far as I can see (and I'm only a moderator not admin) you do not have a subscription which is why you can't post in the classifieds.

If you have paid (which I don't doubt) it doesn't seem to have been allocated to you forum account so you would need to contact admin using the "contact us" link at the bottom of the page and someone will no doubt contact you during Canadian working hours T:

·
Registered
137 Posts
As far as I can see (and I'm only a moderator not admin) you do not have a subscription which is why you can't post in the classifieds.

If you have paid (which I don't doubt) it doesn't seem to have been allocated to you forum account so you would need to contact admin using the "contact us" link at the bottom of the page and someone will no doubt contact you during Canadian working hours T:
Why do you doubt what the dudes saying about paying if your only a mod and can't confirm?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts