VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can we please have a suggestion for the next surfing camping weekend... dont mind where... but would like to get another one in this summer, especially as the kids are breaking up from school soon??:ILU:

Also as it is Ambers 13 Birthday in two weeks time, am considering getting her a soft surf board..so will be really cool, for her to be start enjoying it, if i do get her one!!

After the 3rd of August please...as i am on holiday soon, and will be returning on 2nd Aug.

·
Registered
4,104 Posts
Ya forgot "DOG FRIENDLY" .............I:.
In the other thread there are locations that are dog friendly- Ive tried to cater for all tastes by planning locations for ,surfers, walkers, mountain bikers and dog owners

This is the 'next surf weekend thread'

If you want to arrange a dog weekend that would be cool

Im open to all suggestions , Im not a leader and you arnt sheep, If forum members want to set up a meet and introduce others to a new location or sport- CoolT:

·
Registered
4,104 Posts
WHITESANDS BAY, ST DAVIDS, PEMBROKESHIRE, WALES SA62 6PR 01437 720245 www.lleithyrfarm.co.uk
Have to drive to pub and beach where carparking is expensive. gower sites could be good but again often a drive to beach and pub??

Anyone know a number for glebe farm in Bosherton? its near a pub, cafe walks, near freshwater west for surf, and yes they allow dogs. We wont need to book either as they have a seperate field for arranged groups- and the owner has a t4!!

·
Registered
456 Posts
caerfai bay campsite or caerfai farm , i rekon is the one for us. close to the pubs in st davids plus only like 10mins drive to whitesands 10mins to newgale, plus theres a cool cove there for fishing and stuff.:ILU::ILU::DT:

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
1 - 20 of 41 Posts