VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, without going into too much detail about my recent unfortunate experience with a Camper conversion company (that left me £4,000 out of pocket), I am now saddled with 1998 T4 2.5 Diesel Caravelle van that is only part worked on. It has had a few things done to it, such as a floor, insulation and darkened windows. A rock and roll bed was measured up for it, built and upholstered (at a cost of £800), and I have bought a 3 way fridge. I am now in need of a reputable, reasonably priced and not too distant firm, that can complete to my specs. If anyone can help with this request I would be delighted. As you might imagine I am extremely cautious and not too well off for funds as I am having to make a claim through the small claims court, to retrieve what I have spent on the firm that has gone bust.

·
Registered
378 Posts
have a look in the classifeds in the volksword camper magazine. plenty listed there.T:

·
Premium Member
3,763 Posts
T:why not do it youself i m sure some other members will give you a hand ,all our products are mail order saying that we do fit them too we ve had customers as far as ascot drop off there vansT:

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hi thanks for your reply. Unfortunately, I am a full time father to my 2.5 yr old daughter and have neither the time, the space or the tools to do it.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Hi sorry to here about your bad luck,shame you do not have the time-tools-space to have a go yourself.Done my van myself over couple of months.Still have the templates & plans,going to do my brothers next.Just a couple of photos of what is possible.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts