VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone please recommend any company doing wheel powdercoating at affordable prices in London area? Many thanks in advance for any contact details.

·
Full of Cr*p....
7,981 Posts
I get jealous seeing this.:(

With labour prices in Norway, it's cheaper to buy new wheels online than have a refurb!
They charge almost 40 quid to remove/refit/balance a tyre! (And shocker...they don't even fit new valves!)

I'm trying to find someone to respray a tailgate....perfect condition, just red and I want black.
Best quote so far is £1600....and that doesn't include fitting it or removing/re-fitting the glass.:eek:

·
Premium Member
2,426 Posts
I get jealous seeing this.:(

With labour prices in Norway, it's cheaper to buy new wheels online than have a refurb!
They charge almost 40 quid to remove/refit/balance a tyre! (And shocker...they don't even fit new valves!)

I'm trying to find someone to respray a tailgate....perfect condition, just red and I want black.
Best quote so far is £1600....and that doesn't include fitting it or removing/re-fitting the glass.:eek:
Does your body shop use gold plated spray guns and Gucci overalls for the painter? Sure you can get it done for half the price.

·
Full of Cr*p....
7,981 Posts
Where you live Ounni, there is maybe more competition.
I only know of one body shop within 100km radius of me.
Bit like the wine stores, a monopoly.

Have to ask why there is only ONE monopoly commission! LOL:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts