VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,554 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If anyone has or knows of etc a sliding door for sale i really need one. Been let down by a few people now and after a mishap on the way to dubfreeze (wiped the door out on a low post) i need to get it sorted. Luckily the damage is on the rotten door that i was changing anyway.

I need a sliding door (passenger side) With cut out for window. Mine are the bolt in sliding windows which i think were only on the early velles (could be wrong) Dont need the window or locks etc, just bare door. Any colour, no rot.

Cheers, Nick

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
Its your lucky day, ive got one out of a k reg velle, i have taken the window out of it,and had it for sale for £20.00, ive been lucky enough to get some free stuff from the local T4 guys so now its your turn, im in scotland but free to you if you arrange the courier , my postcode is KY63ALA:

·
Premium Member
2,554 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Its your lucky day, ive got one out of a k reg velle, i have taken the window out of it,and had it for sale for £20.00, ive been lucky enough to get some free stuff from the local T4 guys so now its your turn, im in scotland but free to you if you arrange the courier , my postcode is KY63ALA:
Really appreciate if mate but I've literally picked one up today. Not cheap either :(

Gutted, thanks anyway mate. I'm sure itl make someone's day

Cheers, Nick

1 - 5 of 5 Posts