VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
849 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking to colour code my bumpers but as I have a 1994 van with old style bumpers I have a feeling they will look :*

So i am after front and back bumpers to colour code (or if you've got them in alpine white then even better! H: ) Im a student so on a budget but if you've got anything then please let me know! Cheers,
George.

·
Registered
880 Posts
I am a bit too far from you but I have a new style front, or a silver blue old style. Sadly they are too big to courier but if you know someone down this way or passing, then let me know if they are any good to you

·
Registered
54 Posts
a neat trick i found is if u leave the centre fibrglass bubper section in place and only remove the corners it makes a well sturdy start point 4 u to start fixing the new 1 on, then just a case of a few well placed screws up in2 the wheel arch, and if u fit new style rear mudflaps they give it more strength..:)

·
Registered
849 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I am a bit too far from you but I have a new style front, or a silver blue old style. Sadly they are too big to courier but if you know someone down this way or passing, then let me know if they are any good to you
Cheers, work for a haulage company so actually down your way from time to time... May have to take you up on that!

·
Registered
849 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
a neat trick i found is if u leave the centre fibrglass bubper section in place and only remove the corners it makes a well sturdy start point 4 u to start fixing the new 1 on, then just a case of a few well placed screws up in2 the wheel arch, and if u fit new style rear mudflaps they give it more strength..:)
Cheers I will bear that in mind, I saw something on here a while back about someone fitting them with pictures, I'll try find that when I get to fitting them!

·
Registered
849 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ask will dude(tidytransporters) he regularly has them,fronts easy life to fit,but the backs a bitch,makes all the difference tho bud,well worth the hastle:ILU:
I'll drop Will an e-mail and see if he has anything! I might have to call in favours with people who've already done the back!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts