VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi was wondering if anyone in or around the notts area has any insulation for sale? Also after a steering boss for a momo wheel for the T4.

Thanks

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
not entirely sure bud, i want it to be good and that'll last, got to do the whole inside.

thanks rich.

·
Registered
83 Posts
mate if your after thermawrap bubble foil type check out your local countrywide store if you have one got big and massive rolls in the sale for good moneyT:

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ok, nice one but we dont have a nationwide, but ill look out for that make, just out of interest, whats the amount that i need?
dont want to buy to much tho got to fit out the whole inside,

thanks, rich.

·
Registered
83 Posts
i bought thermawrap foil insulation two 7x1 metre rolls, ive done roof complete,tailgate,floor, both sides with prob enough to put some behind the ply panels, from countrywide they were £14 a roll i think and the foil tape was £2.99 a roll, i also used flashband roof tape under the sides etc for a bit of sound deadening, used quite a bit of this on the sides didnt bother with floor etc as will have a ply and lined floor. hope that helps but dont forget most places like b and q or wickes ect has there own version the plastic bottle insulation is quite popular now but in my opinion thermawrap is easy to use and ice and cleanT:

·
Registered
179 Posts
Hi just wanted to share the ideas i have and have just used to insulate my latest T4 .
First i used flashing from toolstation online 5m roll. £35.00 ish
Then insulated silver radiator foil 4 rolls £7.00 each,B&Q.
Then two rolls of recycled plastic bottle instulation £12.95 .B&Q
Some flashing tape and high temp spray glue.
Already had these from various old projects.
So all together around £100.00.
Not to bad considering. *<:)>

BY the way anyone gonna help me find a 2.5 tdi 2001 AJT engine code power steering pump!!!!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts