VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, im looking for complete plastic factory interior panels for 2004 - 2009 T5 T130 LWB window van.

2 full plastic panel windows barn door

2 full plastic panel non windows rear side ends

2 full plastic panel window sliding doors

·
Premium Member
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm not really sure what your asking for is available from the factory.I reckon those panels are a kind of grey painted hardboard.
No they're not hardboard l Just wanted the grey plastic panels, like the one you get in the T5 shuttle, here is a pic to show you.

·
Premium Member
2,585 Posts
Hi the shuttle only comes with windows all round.I think that pic is of the trimtech lining kit .looks neat.
You could probaly make some blanking panels for the rear window section tho I dare say.I have b c and d pillars which are probably the same ones used in the lwb but the rear quarter panels I have are swb.I also have front headlining which would fit and is required to match up to b pillars and rear shuttle headlining I Aldo have the section which wraps around the metalwork nect to rear doors.this would maybe need altering to fit with barn doors.I'm pretty sure barn door shuttles are rare as.tho the shuttle only has a hardboard panel the same as a commercial.tho the caravelle has a plastic tailgate panel.ive never seen a barn door caravelle.or a shuttle for that matter!

·
Premium Member
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hi the shuttle only comes with windows all round.I think that pic is of the trimtech lining kit .looks neat.
You could probably make some blanking panels for the rear window section tho I dare say.I have b c and d pillars which are probably the same ones used in the lwb but the rear quarter panels I have are swb.I also have front headlining which would fit and is required to match up to b pillars and rear shuttle headlining I Aldo have the section which wraps around the metalwork nect to rear doors.this would maybe need altering to fit with barn doors.I'm pretty sure barn door shuttles are rare as.tho the shuttle only has a hardboard panel the same as a commercial.tho the caravelle has a plastic tailgate panel.ive never seen a barn door caravelle.or a shuttle for that matter!
Yes,they are very pricey, for the whole kit you looking at £800 new, am not paying that!!!, understand what you saying about the shuttle having windows all round and have found it hard for the barn Doors, are you keeping or selling,your pillars if selling could you email some pic's .

·
Premium Member
2,585 Posts
Need the space so selling.if your gonna shuttle ise your interior you'll need the whole lot.the pillars are slightly shorter as the headlining sits lower.so you'll need.I reckon.....
Front headlining.
B pillar trims top and bottom
C pillar trims
D pillar trims
Rear quarter panel plasics,in your case lwb
Headlining
Assorted grab handles
Rear wrap around panel behind rear headling near doors
This lot will only fit a double door van unless you modify em as all shuttles are double door

1 - 7 of 7 Posts