VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
647 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey up guys were can i get runing boards from seen the stainless 1s with checker plate ,were can i get them but dont want to pay no silly prices ,dont mind paying about 220 but then there wanting around 30 to35 post and packing ,comments please T:

·
Registered
5,259 Posts
i looked everywhere for a set and got mine off ebay 220.00 all in but he only had 1 set . the other seller wants 250plus post i think . good bars though T:

·
Registered
647 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i looked everywhere for a set and got mine off ebay 220.00 all in but he only had 1 set . the other seller wants 250plus post i think . good bars though T:

yes pal those are the 1s id like ,moneys not a problem but dont like to be robbed ,id pay 220 no problem then theres post and at 30 to 35 i think its daylight robbery T:

·
Registered
307 Posts

Hi,

You say 'the other seller wants 250 plus post'. do you have an item number of a link, I really want a pair of these.....

Cheers,

Steve.

·
Registered
3,369 Posts
I'm guessing the shipping is cos they're coming from Turkey - on that basis, I can see where the cost comes from, especially if it's insured/tracked. These sidesteps aren't available anywhere else as far as I know, as I've been looking.

·
Registered
3,836 Posts
i too got mine from rdc racing bristol only about £250 and been spotless for 5yrs good quality tho very heavy if i had of known now i would prob made them as quite easy to do even out of mild steel and then powder coated them to suit

·
Registered
5,259 Posts
I'm guessing the shipping is cos they're coming from Turkey - on that basis, I can see where the cost comes from, especially if it's insured/tracked. These sidesteps aren't available anywhere else as far as I know, as I've been looking.
ive spoke to the seller about these , the bars are in the UK now and he says shipping is 5 days . but he obviously shipped them here at some point and he also wont budge on the prices .... i managed to get him to knock 1 pound off !! lol

·
Registered
3,369 Posts
In this situation, he names his price I suppose - you either want em or you don't. I like em, but for this money I think I can get something made to my spec. If you can't be doing with that though, I still think its not too bad for something that not many people have.T:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts