VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On my travels round Europe this summer in the van I wanna try a spot of surfing as it is something I have always said I wanted to get into but never had the time.

So has anyone got a board suitable for a beginner that they would like to sell or can recommend a board for me or where to buy from, am try to spend below £100 but don't want to end up with a pile of rubbish so could spend a little more if necessary.

Cheers

Jon

·
Registered
533 Posts
I am getting the feeling we should buy a forum surfboard and keep it here in Cornwall for members to use when they come down :)

·
Registered
232 Posts
ive Got a beginers board here..Ill put up some pics for you..Real good starter board in good condition......looking for £50 so i can sort me van:cool:

Like said above...book yourself up for a few practice sessons...normaly around 25 quid a time....See how you get on.....if you find its not for you then you have only spent minimal doshT:

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Well I am off in a month, and between now and then I am working all hours under the sun, with work and trying to getting the van sorted. Need to do a few bits for the MOT a service and finish fitting the bed and storage.
So I haven't got time to get any surf lessons in before I go. Hence looking for a cheap board to take and try out and maybe get some lessons out there. I have been kayak surfing before and love water sports so hoping to take to it like a duck to water.

I will PM you happydays and see if you can send me some photos.

Cheers

Jon

·
Registered
695 Posts
That longboard is a steal get it fool around then when your doin well choose which way you wanna go, but get a lesson youll leap forward heaps! been surfing since I was 13 im 37 now do it everyday if theres surf, its the way forward....DO IT!...

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
To Jakbskate,

Really interested in your board, have sent pm.

Cheers,
Hi KLC. Jak is at T4Fest this weekend and is not able to access his inbox (I'm his Dad by the way!).
I am pretty sure that Gazzagee has first dibs on the board and is looking at it tomorrow. If it's not what he's looking for you are next in line. On Jak's behalf thanks for your interest. T:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts