VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Banned
155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
looking for my first t4 camper surf lwb or swb ....with good engine could be that the van needs tlc i have £1800 to spend what you got please pm me with information thanks.

·
Premium Member
778 Posts
looking for my first t4 camper surf lwb or swb ....with good engine could be that the van needs tlc i have £1800 to spend what you got please pm me with information thanks.
hi there

i got one for sale,

i do want a bit more tho than 1800 but pm me for pics and we can see if its the right van for you

dont worry not after 5 k or anything stupid lol

there is pics in my albums, go take a look
cheers
Adie

·
sc vw customs 1.9tdi convert
17,028 Posts
i will have a lwb after christmas for sale mate..

2.4 engine...needs a few small bits doing for mot,but not going to be silly money..may even sort this myself before sale,depends on time..

stripped out velle,so windows and a twin slider...

good bus just needs some tlc to a few bits..

pm me for details...simon

·
Registered
94 Posts
Got a 1999 1.9 td swb very nice clean bus tax mot ready to go boarded out and insulated want £2000 for it just had belt tensioners and water pump done *<:)>

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
There is a chap in the next town to me selling an X reg LWB 2.5tdi 102, ex builders van with 230k on the clock in indian blue. Body needs a bit of love but is very strong mechanically, he has it advertised for £2k but I know he would let me have it for £1800.

·
Registered
1,331 Posts
Think your hoping mate for that budget, I would concentrate more on getting a solid van with good engine & service history.;)

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
Yal Nooo be avin a sale will ya???

The cheapest T4s that I have ever found have always been in Scotland for some reason. Have you had a browse through your local papers??

1 - 20 of 36 Posts