VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
247 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Looking for a T4 Caravelle, definitely want at least 6 seats, not interested in a camper.
Manual, Diesel, SWB, not too high mileage, but service history more important. Hoping to find one no older than 1999/2000.

Has anyone got anything? I've been trawling Ebay for 3 months now, and I'm utterly bored of it!

I have around £5000 to spend, but could find more for the right van.

Thanks,
Hannah

·
Registered
1,507 Posts
Did you see the t4 multivan on one of he local Facebook pages down here?
Looked decent and well priced at 5K if I remember right.

·
Premium Member
247 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ah, no I didn't. Any chance of a link?

Thanks very much. Still looking!!

Hannah

Did you see the t4 multivan on one of he local Facebook pages down here?
Looked decent and well priced at 5K if I remember right.

·
Premium Member
247 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Still looking! Anyone thinking of selling their lovely Caravelle? Closeish to Cornwall would be ideal.
Ta,
Hannah

·
Registered
639 Posts
Still looking! Anyone thinking of selling their lovely Caravelle? Closeish to Cornwall would be ideal.
Ta,
Hannah
Theres one in Newquay at the moment outside 54 Bonython rd, might be worth a drive past given your local, saw it this morning when delivering.

Not what your specifying though. Its a 2.5 lwb with 200k on and has been used as a taxi so lots of sears. sign in the window says £3000.

·
Premium Member
247 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Awesome, thanks for that, I will pop by and have a look (5 mins walk from me!)
I don't think I want a LWB, but I'm not sure how much difference it really makes to drive and manoeuvre? I think I'm going to have to compromise on something, but not sure which of the things on my list I'm willing to give up!

·
Banned
10,255 Posts
Awesome, thanks for that, I will pop by and have a look (5 mins walk from me!)
I don't think I want a LWB, but I'm not sure how much difference it really makes to drive and manoeuvre? I think I'm going to have to compromise on something, but not sure which of the things on my list I'm willing to give up!
There's only about 40 cm difference between LWB and SWB so not a great deal T:

·
Registered
437 Posts
Looking for a T4 Caravelle, definitely want at least 6 seats, not interested in a camper.
Manual, Diesel, SWB, not too high mileage, but service history more important. Hoping to find one no older than 1999/2000.

Has anyone got anything? I've been trawling Ebay for 3 months now, and I'm utterly bored of it!

I have around £5000 to spend, but could find more for the right van.

Thanks,
Hannah
Hi Hannah
PM me if interested - put my van up yesterday on Facebook marketplace and Gumtree today: https://www.gumtree.com/p/campervans-motorhomes/vw-t4-transporter-2003-25d-888-special/1262382834

p.s. The front Pax captain seat can be changed easily to the front twin seat giving you 6 seats.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts