VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi i'm looking for a T4 needs to be 1998 or newer.

As low miles as possible (but all considered). Preferably a SWB and any conversion (part, full) considered.

Got roughly £4000 to spend

pics would be good

thanks

·
Registered
110 Posts
Hi there

I have a 99 (T) with 98.5k miles on the clock I am looking to sell.
Its a 1.9 Turbo Diesel with lots of history, I have had windows put in the side and have 2 seats in the back. Its in reasonable condition. If you are interested let me know and I can e-mail you some pictures. (You can PM me your e-mail address)

Andy

·
Registered
31 Posts
Hey Heckers Can I have some pics of that aswell please, am looking for my 1st T4 and have an LPG V8 Discovery to move on at the same time, but also have cash waiting for the right van

·
sc vw customs 1.9tdi convert
17,028 Posts
I will have a white panel for sale end of the week

S reg 200K but full history drives lovely.

white,lowered,alloys,ply'd and carpeted,very cleanand tidy

very straight and clean van on outside,slight dent and paint repair on slider,but nothing to bad,this is the only mark on the van,no dents,very very tidy for year.

no one would be dissapointed coming to look at this van.

looking for about £2900.:ILU:

·
Registered
249 Posts
got a 1.9td lwb that needs finishing the i'd let go for 2250 as i just don't have the time at the moment

got a quite a few extras , 19" alloys , 85mm suspension kit , caravelle sliding windows , two bench sets on rails that turn into a bed + swivel matching fronts , custom door speaker builds , been sound deadened etc

don't know how handy you are ? needs laquering as its been sprayed , a battery , one tyre , interior finshing etc

probably wants a good weeks work doing , or reckon you could pay someone to finish and come in under your budget . like i say depends how handy you are .

steve

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi i've got a 2000 rare twin sliding door 2.4 diesel MOT until March tax etc
it needs a few bits and bobs doing but nothing major
Runs and drives fine
Its on ebay if you want a look item number 290336454515 auction ends on Saturday but i would let go before then
Not looking for daft money either
if you want to contact me my email is [email protected]
thanks.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hi there- I'm also looking for a fully converted van- would reply to individual postings, but it's quite tricky to see what's active & what isn't- travelling from Manchester -Norwich tomorrow & Norwich- reading on Friday & in Reading area over w/end so if you are near any opf these routes, give me a yell!

·
Registered
37 Posts
got a 1.9td lwb that needs finishing the i'd let go for 2250 as i just don't have the time at the moment

got a quite a few extras , 19" alloys , 85mm suspension kit , caravelle sliding windows , two bench sets on rails that turn into a bed + swivel matching fronts , custom door speaker builds , been sound deadened etc

don't know how handy you are ? needs laquering as its been sprayed , a battery , one tyre , interior finshing etc

probably wants a good weeks work doing , or reckon you could pay someone to finish and come in under your budget . like i say depends how handy you are .

steve
Definitely interested in this one if it is still going? Tried PM'ing you but your mailbox is full.

What is the mileage on it?

Cheers

Dan

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hi mate,

I've got a 51 plate SWB 1.9TD panel van for sale in Malvern.

See the original post here for pics. Now offered at £2300 if you're interested.

Cheers,
Chip.

·
Registered
26 Posts
hi i'm looking for a T4 needs to be 1998 or newer.

As low miles as possible (but all considered). Preferably a SWB and any conversion (part, full) considered.

Got roughly £4000 to spend

pics would be good

thanks
Hi mate I am selling my van put it up on here yesterday - I will take £4k for a quick sale - check it out and let me know

http://www.vwt4forum.co.uk/showthread.php?t=46220

Cheers
Chris

1 - 17 of 17 Posts