VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi

Is anyone breaking a 1.9 td ABL and prepared to sell off the head, (or complete engine if tidy)

I'm based in gloucester and have a cracked cylinder head

please send me an email if you can help

Cheers

Ben

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Its cracked bad in multiple places, needs a replacement part, 405 is the cheapest I can find for a new part, complete with seals etc...:(

·
Somebody stop me!
11,966 Posts
AW Engineering mate, by far the cheapest for new T: Dont bother with second hand believe me its not worth it, been there bought the Tee shirt and might as well have burned £500 :eek::eek::eek: Its well documented the problems i have had i suggest you take a look at my threads before embarking on second hand.

CLICKY FOR AW ENGINEERING

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
AW Engineering mate, by far the cheapest for new T: Dont bother with second hand believe me its not worth it, been there bought the Tee shirt and might as well have burned £500 :eek::eek::eek: Its well documented the problems i have had i suggest you take a look at my threads before embarking on second hand.

CLICKY FOR AW ENGINEERING
Yeh thats who I have found cheapest so far cheers for the recommendation.

Sorry to hear your misfortune with your bus!

Cheers Ben

<fellow norfolk-ian>

·
Registered
25 Posts
Hi, I have an aaz cylinder head, I´m from Barcelona, was removed from a aaz engine in good conditions that I only need the crankshaft and all is ok. Maybe I can help you

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
For anyone looking for a cylinder head I would thoroughly recommend AW Engineering's services, head arrived next morning having been ordered in the afternoon the previous day!

She drives much better now!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts