VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anybody help please? looking for some internal door handles and a passenger side door opener(also internal)! to fit my 51 plate t4.......anybody breaking a van out there? cant find a scrappy anywhere around my area with any in at all! :(

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hello bud,, i plan to paint whatever i get with black plasticote anyway,,,the ones i have atm have black flocking on them to match my door cards n dash,but now dont fit properly! as long as yours will tidy up fine i'll be more than happy to have them from you .T:

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
dont suppose you know of any heater switch controls going? seems the mk4 golf ones are the same too! my middle switch doesnt work! has power travelling through but no blower speed settings work at all!:(

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hello bud,,,whilst ive been home this afternoon i had a go at cleaning off the flocking from my handles! (thought got nothing to loose)! chucked them in a pot of boiling water n left them! flocking came off easy(to my surprise)! so thanks very much,,but all i need now are the heater controls...can send you an email with pic...pm me ur email ad and i'll send it to you straight away! alan..T:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts