VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 125 Posts

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Readers ridesT:T:

Want your van in the magazine?? This is your chance to get into the magazine.:db:db

Please share your van with the rest of us - whether it be a show winner, your everyday runaround or your scruffy work van. Tell me why you love your van and what improvements / enhancements you have made to it. It will be good to discover what you use your vans for. If you are interested - please email me at [email protected] titled "Readers Rides" with a pictures of both inside & outside of your van & a brief summary of what you & your van get up too.

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Anybody??

I have had 2 people contact me so far. This is what everybody has asked for but it seems nobody wants to contribute? Do you want your van in the magazine:*:*

·
Registered
162 Posts
I'd love mine in there. We've only just got it so we haven't done anything yet, but all being well we will be lowering it tomorrow evening. If all goes well then I'll email across with some before and after piccies :)

·
Registered
2,208 Posts
did my email get through ? had to try a couple of times :confused:

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Can not believe there are not several pages of peeps wanting to be in readers vans. :eek: Prime opportunity to get your van in glossy print T:
I now its unbelievable :confused:

Yes please I will send a picture of my mates is has just completed T:
Yes mate get it over to me T:T:

I'd love mine in there. We've only just got it so we haven't done anything yet, but all being well we will be lowering it tomorrow evening. If all goes well then I'll email across with some before and after piccies :)
That would be great, when you are ready send them over :ILU:

did my email get through ? had to try a couple of times :confused:
Yes I did thanks Mick will be in touch soon T:

Il be super keen when I get the work/weekend van finished, looking forward to the next issue T:

Good man when you are ready just email me.

Thanks Guys

Jimmer

·
Registered
2,456 Posts
i sent email aswell,but not that good on a computer and didnt know how to send pics with email.:confused::confused:

·
offside customs
1,818 Posts
you can have my syncro build be done at end of year . had to put a hold on it lol got to sort this house out first.
got the roof painted and pop top on,im takein 4 month off now ill paint in summer then get it kitted out, ready for next winter.
iv loads of pic s allready so by the time im done , should be a good build thread.
cheers dave

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
i sent email aswell,but not that good on a computer and didnt know how to send pics with email.:confused::confused:
I got your email Leanne just need some photos T:T:

you can have my syncro build be done at end of year . had to put a hold on it lol got to sort this house out first.
got the roof painted and pop top on,im takein 4 month off now ill paint in summer then get it kitted out, ready for next winter.
iv loads of pic s allready so by the time im done , should be a good build thread.
cheers dave

Cheers Dave that would be great . When your ready you know where I am. T:T:

Come guys and galls all vans excepted this ain't a show and shine, readers want to see REAL vans that are driven by everyday folk T:

And yes that means you lot :ILU:
You hit the nail on the head there Matt. Its not a show and shine if you want it in the Magazine great, I can make it happen. If you love your bus but it looks a bit rough or not so what?? Its your bus and I want to see it.

If your bus is a show winner or something a bit different send me a email and I will see what I can do about doing a feature on it.

Jimmer T:T:

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
A few emails coming through now T:T:. Anybody sending emails can you put readers rides as the subject. I will respond to all emails but it may take me a few days.

Jimmer

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
T: how cool ive just sent ya a email but forgot to title it readers rides :cool: I've got loads of pic in my profile but the recent ones got corrupted so must add some more when I get the big computer out. Sadly I try to do everything on my iPhone and it's not the easiest for adding a few photos to emails. So you might have got a few I:

1 - 20 of 125 Posts