VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

21 - 40 of 125 Posts

·
Registered
2,031 Posts
Any good have sent email

Lol not show or shine lol
The nuts James, love your van!!T:T:T:T:T:T:T:T:

Like I said, a random guy at Beaulieu, just before we followed you up to the show arena, said it was the van of the show for him. He loved the blackboard paint, VVVVV original. I have to agree!T:T:T:T:T:T:

·
Registered
9,434 Posts
Honestly folks, anyone with a couple of decent pics of their van, really do have every chance of getting in the mag. It's the best way VWbus MAG can portray the scene to newcomers too. It's about real people and their buses. No such thing as a humble van T:

Put together a few sentences about you, your van and what you do with it, attach your pics and email them T:
Jimmer can't write it all by himself. He's good. But it's all about you A::ILU:T:

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
sent photos i think,just let me know if you need anymore,or if you got them anyway.thanksA:A:
Thanks I have received a few if I need any more I will get back to youT:

T: how cool ive just sent ya a email but forgot to title it readers rides :cool: I've got loads of pic in my profile but the recent ones got corrupted so must add some more when I get the big computer out. Sadly I try to do everything on my iPhone and it's not the easiest for adding a few photos to emails. So you might have got a few I:
Cheers Webs I have received a few will be intouch soon :D

Any good have sent email

Lol not show or shine lol
Nice van I have received your email thanks T:

i will get some pictures of mine and also the turbo conversion at the weekend and send them over T:
Send some pictures over T: If you want I can try and run a feature about the turbo conversion ? Let me know by email.

If you need a long blue one I've just about finished mine ?.......bar the curtains and DVD in roof ! I:
You can send photos now or wait until you have finished the bits you mentioned T:

Will re load photos as they've all disappeared ! :confused::*
Send me photos to [email protected] please

Honestly folks, anyone with a couple of decent pics of their van, really do have every chance of getting in the mag. It's the best way VWbus MAG can portray the scene to newcomers too. It's about real people and their buses. No such thing as a humble van T:

Put together a few sentences about you, your van and what you do with it, attach your pics and email them T:
Jimmer can't write it all by himself. He's good. But it's all about you A::ILU:T:

Dave you got time to be on here?? I think you have a few more pressing things to be getting on with LOL:LOL:LOL:

Do you really want an ordinary family Kombi???
Yes :D Why would I not want to see it?? Its your van and you bought it for a purpose and thats all I need to know. Send me a email with pictures and a few sentences about what you use your van for and thats it T:T:

Jimmer

21 - 40 of 125 Posts