VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

81 - 100 of 125 Posts

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter #85
Ok, I have received a few emails form various people, some from the posters above. But I have said in my first post I need hi res pictures and a few words. I would say out of the last 50 I have received I could only use 5 due to pictures being taken on camera phones or very poor quality pictures, or no words. I can not use theses :( I would love to!

If you want your van in the magazine then PLEASE remember I need good quality photos and 50/100 words. I will do my best to use as many as I can.

Regards

Jimmer

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter #86
Evening everyone

I have had a slight issue with my email account and lost some of my emails so if you have sent me pictures before can you send them again please if you would like to be in the readers rides or maybe even a full feature.

But please remember they need to be hi resolution photos. You can use some mobile phone's camera's as long as they are on the highest setting. Its is better if you use a proper camera. Also put down 50 odd words about your van or what you like to do with it.

Please do not give me links to this site or other sites as I can not use these photos.

Anyway come on then get those pictures sent over.

Jimmer

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
What about a work horse like mine....

I'll take some pictures on my wife's phone as that's got a better camera and could do with a clean and a sunny day so maybe next yearLOL: I'll see what I can do;)

·
Registered
1,389 Posts
Hi, email and sorry, too many pictures sent
I think we are all a little too obsessed by our vans, and i was also surprised at the slow response of the forum members.
would appreciate it you could just acknowledge receipt of the pics when you have time!!!

·
Registered
5,955 Posts
Readers ridesT:T:

Want your van in the magazine?? This is your chance to get into the magazine.:db:db

Please share your van with the rest of us - whether it be a show winner, your everyday runaround or your scruffy work van. Tell me why you love your van and what improvements / enhancements you have made to it. It will be good to discover what you use your vans for. If you are interested - please email me at [email protected] titled "Readers Rides" with a pictures of both inside & outside of your van & a brief summary of what you & your van get up too.

it was great to see me van in this months copy cheers jimmerT::ILU:. keep up the good work.si

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter #99
Cheers guys and girls keep them coming, remember I need 2 or 3 good quality photos and 100 odd words about your van and what you do with it T:T:

Jimmer

81 - 100 of 125 Posts