VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Basically I wanted to get a T5 but to get a decent one then convert its going to get expensive.

I am looking to spend maximum of £7k ok maybe £8k for something amazing but I want under under 80k miles, is that fair to look for?

·
Registered
530 Posts
I got a standard 2.5 tdi window van in great nick with 5 seats for £4400 that had only 44000 miles on the clock! so I am sure you will be able to find what you are looking for, beware of people asking loads for a tarted up dog of a van with millions of miles though (t4's can handle their miles well with good servicing, but it still affects value obviously)

Some have said garages are a good place to buy as they go off book prices, which can be lower than what many are prepared to pay on ebay and the like, due to the t4's desireability.

Am sure you will find a really nice van for the money you have and probably can get a good t5 for that money, just keep looking T:

·
Registered
190 Posts
I suggest, wait and wait, the right one will come along, sooner or later. I waited for about 2 months, looking on ebay and the like, mine came up and I purchased the day after it was put on ebay. As I say, wait for the right one, dont regret buying the wrong van for the sake of a week or three.
Look forward to seeing what you buy in the future.

·
Registered
147 Posts
hi i am going to see a t4 2.4 non turbo 2moro any advice on what to look out for

i am looking for a t4 i am off to see one tomoro a 2.4 non turbo on a p plate any advice on what to look out for would be a great hel thank / trev from not so sunny rhyl

1 - 7 of 7 Posts