VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
some pics of my t5 just out of the bodyshop after a colour change from white. pics taken on my phone so not the best :( just waiting for my front spoiler to be delivered to finish off the outside.

adam

·
Registered
626 Posts
Van looks great dude.. mine is exactly the same with those x5 wheels, think they look way better than any vw wheels and the x5s are made by borbet same who make the vw 5 spokes. They give the van a nice stance just think vw should have made the sportline look like this, dont know what they were thinking when they chose the sportline wheels(no offence sportline wheel owners). As you got a freshly painted tailgate would be ace to put sportline badges on if you can get em?I aint sure how v dub thought them chrome side raiis were cool too theyre like something off an 80's ford granada estate! Go on mate make the sportline vw should have made.:ILU:

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
adam - just waiting to get it painted, should be ready next week T:
got any pics of your van?

adam

·
Registered
626 Posts
Bad ass! looks great. They look like vw foggys? are they expensive. I was going to put the ebay foggys in with the black ring but they do look loads better. Did you just sikaseal the spoiler on or use fixings mate?:ILU:

·
Registered
626 Posts
Think the standard bumper looks so much better than the sportline.. those ports in the front look proper mean like a stealth fighter rs cosworth.. do not get this chrome front grill shi*e!:ILU:

·
Registered
1,659 Posts
that is a sick van dude.....:* hot (scuse the language but sure you can guess!) - really lovely, good work T:

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
fogs are from eBay £60 delivered, not sure if I'm going to get them working or not yet.
the front spoiler comes with all the stuff needed to stick it to the bumperT: dries in about an hour.

adam

·
Registered
53 Posts
brilliant :)

I love them x5 19's on a T5, it was after seeing a local one a couple years ago made me get a set of my touareg :)

·
Registered
626 Posts
heyup adam.. i cant see these 60 quid foggys only some cheaper ones that look a little different to yours, any chance of a link or a bit more detail please mate as im up for some pretty soon? but nah im not wiring em up as fogs neither, just goin to use a relay off main beam for a bit of extra light. :ILU:

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
adam - try this number on ebay 270444892325

jinete - wheels are 19" running the std size x5 tyres 285/45/19 rear 255/50/19 front T:

·
Registered
106 Posts
I'm a white van man at the mo, looking at all the colours but the T5 looks great in this black. If you don't mind, how much was the spray and where was in done? I had my old Polo done last year, the guy made a right pigs trotter of it.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts