VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is a warning for anyone in or between Cardiff and Newport today... the wife has been let loose in the T4 :eek:

She is going to IKEA to pick up a wardrobe and delivering it to her friend in Risca so if you value your life I would suggest you steer well clear of those areas today H:

If you do see her feel free to let me know how she's driving, kind of like one of those "how's my driving" stickers, but instead of phoning the number, post up on here T:

·
Registered
1,187 Posts
obviously not as i have just seen her at warrington maybe they didn't have the right colour robe in wales .. i'll tell her your worried ... and i think the dink in the front passenger will push out try dent dr .............

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
That can't have been her, she'll be to scared to move out of lane one on the motorway LOL:

I'm more worried someone will run into the back of her :rolleyes:

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
obviously not as i have just seen her at warrington maybe they didn't have the right colour robe in wales .. i'll tell her your worried ... and i think the dink in the front passenger will push out try dent dr .............
This sounds more likely H:

·
Registered
1,187 Posts
i 've found the best way not to worry about my van i drive and the misses doesn't i get a dink free van she gets a chaufer :D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts