VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
sc vw customs 1.9tdi convert
17,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
sat down with a cider watchin glasto...........now im 33 and not one of these that moan about new music...i love my tunes and like many a new band......

but what the :* is lady ga ga all about.....nu rave my:*.....What a load of utter :*

Manufactured cool,not a good look,like watchin paris hilton sing on stage....

Utter rot....:eek:

:ILU:

·
Registered
152 Posts
i bet they loved the thunder and lightning last night.LOL:
new rave my a:*
happy house, garage is more my time at brunnel rooms swindon and chaos barnstable.
john digweedA:

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
sat down with a cider watchin glasto...........now im 33 and not one of these that moan about new music...i love my tunes and like many a new band......

but what the :* is lady ga ga all about.....nu rave my:*.....What a load of utter :*

Ya just getting old bud...I:.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Worth watching Glasto for Lilly Allen in that jumpsuit:eek::eek:, will have to watch a re-run later via the red button. Made an old man very happy:)

Would love to be there, even if I'm just sat outside the van with a beer watching the world go by.

·
Registered
6,007 Posts

She's on now...
With contraptions strapped to her chest & they are sparking!!:eek:
Gotta agree thou, I think good to look at, but, turn the sound down. I think she's miming as well. I thought glasto was all about live performances. :confused:

·
sc vw customs 1.9tdi convert
17,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
She's on now...
With contraptions strapped to her chest & they are sparking!!:eek:
Gotta agree thou, I think good to look at, but, turn the sound down. I think she's miming as well. I thought glasto was all about live performances. :confused:
thought she was miming myself,god if she sounds that bad miming,please dont let her sing....

Dont think the tele coverage has been so good the last couple of years,all about amy crackhouse last year,and by the looks of it lady gagging this year.:eek:

now wheres me copy of grumpy old men.....LOL:LOL:

Bring on the doves.....and some proper bands.....:ILU:

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
I didnt even know that was lady gaga... my 8 &9 year old girls told me, they love her...

i didnt mind watching her myself, didnt notice her miming tbh, wasnt looking at her lips...
well.... ya know...I:....:D.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts