VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just thought I would leave a message cause I am stoked. We as an Army Snowboard team have just won the Snowboard champs again against the Navy and RAF. It was hard work cause the standard is going through the roof. Now looking forward to snowbombing and then another freestyle camp in May. Might try to shoe horn in the Brits in March.

Its all good in the mountainsA:

·
Registered
5,043 Posts
Surely you mean the interservices? T: Jolly well done from a crabfat ! :ILU: Cheers, Tony.

·
Registered
1,335 Posts
Well done you lot.

Steve W....

·
Registered
2,143 Posts
Sweet!!

was out in Les Contamines Monjorie with the REME in early 2008, was chuffing awesome. Have since left the forces tho! :ILU:

·
Registered
2,073 Posts
Bleedin ell, aint you lot meant to be protecting this island or summat rather than tartin about in the snow enjoying yourselves? LOL:
Well done though. T:

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Sweet!!

was out in Les Contamines Monjorie with the REME in early 2008, was chuffing awesome. Have since left the forces tho! :ILU:
I'm guessing you would have met Matty Phillips then. He's a top blokeT:

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Bleedin ell, aint you lot meant to be protecting this island or summat rather than tartin about in the snow enjoying yourselves? LOL:
Well done though. T:
Are well, when we are not tartin around on snow we are generally getting shot at or blown up........good with the bad and all that:D

·
Registered
2,143 Posts
I'm guessing you would have met Matty Phillips then. He's a top blokeT:
yea i have, cant picture his face tho! longtime ago!!

Need to get back into snowboarding, good excuse to get a nice shiney new board :D

1 - 15 of 15 Posts