VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
2,594 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There we are on the back of an AA wagon from the Euro tunnel to Wolverhampton 200 miles and not one van or member saw us .
didn't realise my van was in stealth mode I:must be one of those mods on the van I don't know about anyways up thank you for not spotting me LOL:LOL:LOL:LOL:

·
Registered
283 Posts
We should create a separate category the not spotted thread i travel 500 mile round trip Blackburn to Bournemouth at least dozen time a year and have never been spotted lol the only time i have been spotted in the 4 Years of ownership was local within 5 mile of where i live. Hope the vans well soon

·
Registered
86 Posts
Haha well I dragged my new Bright green splitty pickup from Combe Martin Devon to shepton mallet Somerset and no one has put a spotted on!!!!

·
Registered
2,594 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
me too not sure what he meant .
I've spotted vans and given loads of waves too spotted in Wolverhampton this morning green v reg 8.15 at chapel ash island T:

·
Registered
170 Posts
I drive from Rutland to liverpool and back every week giving a thumbs up to all I pass, but I am never seen either ?I check all the time in the hope that maybe one day ha.

·
Registered
2,594 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I spotted a nice t4 with alloys at a caravan club site this weekend not on the forum but will be joining our meets at toys r us later this month .2nd Tuesday of each month toys r us oldbury .any one local to oldbury brum or Wolverhampton welcome .
Ho and still not been spotted yet .I:

·
Registered
2,821 Posts
Don't sweat it mate, I've been spotted twice in my 7 years and 11 months of van ownership. I wave as much as possible and mostly get ignored too :* The water-cooled VW van scene is definitely not as friendly as it used to be in 2005-2008 which is the main reason I rarely come on here these days.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts