VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
396 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
if you've never been (like me...), and like football (like me), then this is a cheap way to break yer duck:

COME ON YOU REDS I:T::cool:

it ain't ever gonna sell out, although we've sold 20,000 tickets so far with 4 weeks to go, which is 4 times our average home gate...

those who have been, what's it like! i watched it being built from a distance for years and years, whilst driving round the north circular.

excited about going!

·
Registered
3,369 Posts
saw AC/DC there a couple of years back - the place is MASSIVE. I don't watch footie so its the only use I have for the place - but I hope the match goes well and you get a good crowd!

·
Premium Member
10,679 Posts
I've worked there a few times...it's ENORMOUS!!! It's got a nice feel to it and it's easy to move around in but the most spectacular bit is if you get yourself right up high in the top tiers...you're just sort of perched on the level like being on a mountain side...fantastic view (if a little far from the action) but not a place to be with kids :cool:

·
Registered
396 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
we're in block 135, me, wife, dad, 2 kids. i think we're half way up, not pitch level, but not in the clouds...

ac/dc would of been good there...

·
Premium Member
1,313 Posts
I've been twice. When Cardiff City reached the FA cup final (and lost) and when they got to the play off final (and lost). If they make the play offs this year I'm staying well clearLOL:
Anyway its very impressive even though I personally think the millenium stadium is betterI: 1 tip though, take plenty of cash for food, £13 for a burger and chips:eek:
Good luck to your teamT:

·
Registered
670 Posts
Blackpool fan here, who loved every minute of Wembley last year! We were right behind the goal, and was a fantastic atmosphere, though not as good as the Millennium Stadium!

·
Registered
396 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
seeing as the champions league final tickets are 176 quid, this is pretty cheap...!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts