VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was wondering if there's anyone with a west dubs pop top that can answer some questions I have before I go to get the van done next month.

I'm wondering realistically who could fit up in the roof to sleep, is it just for kids really or can you get adults up there?

I'm based down in Essex but would love a look at one in the flesh, I'm prepared to travel a bit to have a look if anyone has got one and doesn't mind me having a nose!

Hope someone can help!

·
Premium Member
3,170 Posts
No problem getting an adult up there, I have slept in mine and plenty off room...take a look in my profile,..sorry I can't show you in the flesh though...best addition I made to the Van...T:

·
Registered
642 Posts
Are you going to wurssel dubs I got one brilliant kit try and get hold of darren at puckerscreens he got one I think he is in Essex
or pm your tel no if you want to chat about it.

·
Registered
2,863 Posts
I was wondering if there's anyone with a west dubs pop top that can answer some questions I have before I go to get the van done next month.

I'm wondering realistically who could fit up in the roof to sleep, is it just for kids really or can you get adults up there?

I'm based down in Essex but would love a look at one in the flesh, I'm prepared to travel a bit to have a look if anyone has got one and doesn't mind me having a nose!

Hope someone can help!

It's a comfortable 1-adult sleeper, or a cosy bed for 2 small adults... Luckily my other half is a shorty like me so we can squeeze up top T:

·
Premium Member
3,170 Posts
Ah thanks, that's made me feel a bit better about it. I know I'm green but I can't find where werzal is?
Wurzeldubs is veiwed by many as the premier event of the year..being held next weekend(all booked up though) in Devon, and organized by T4Chippy(with a little help from his friendsI:)...bl00dy wish I was going:(

1 - 11 of 11 Posts