VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2,413 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Nice impromptu meet today people T:
Glad the rain held off so the kids (and dogs) could play in the sand.
Dexter was asleep before we got home.
Here's some pics:ILU:

·
Registered
431 Posts
Was a great meey again AB and looking forward to many more.

Some newbies turned up today as well which was also good and hope to see them at more soon.

·
Registered
107 Posts
For sure,
We were one if the newbies and were pleased to see such a nice bunch. Was great having a chat with everyone and seen what you've all done with your vans. Will be sure to come to some more in the future!
Even got a pic which is ace,
Cheers Bigjam
T:

·
Registered
2,413 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
For sure,
We were one if the newbies and were pleased to see such a nice bunch. Was great having a chat with everyone and seen what you've all done with your vans. Will be sure to come to some more in the future!
Even got a pic which is ace,
Cheers Bigjam
T:
Nice to meet you guys too T:
Got loads more mets in the pipeline, just need the weather on our side :ILU:
Good luck navigating your way round the forum, if you need any help just ask buddy. T:

·
Registered
48 Posts
Hi Andy looks like another good turn out. East Devon meet was a small afair but the bacon sarny was lush. We dropped a few hints about the Easter camp out next week so we might get a few more vans turn up. Oh and badboy said hi

·
Registered
2,413 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hi Andy looks like another good turn out. East Devon meet was a small afair but the bacon sarny was lush. We dropped a few hints about the Easter camp out next week so we might get a few more vans turn up. Oh and badboy said hi
Glad you had a good time Dave :ILU:
Bacon is always a winner!
I'm in talks with joe at the moment, gonna try and sort out a joint meet somewhere fun.
See you Saturday, don't forget your mankini I:

·
Registered
48 Posts
Glad you had a good time Dave :ILU:
Bacon is always a winner!
I'm in talks with joe at the moment, gonna try and sort out a joint meet somewhere fun.
See you Saturday, don't forget your mankini I:
Frigging mankini lol. Doubt that but i got a few boxes of cider and a fair amout of fire wood

·
Registered
385 Posts
Good turnout today, gutted I could be there with the jagerwagen but was heading back from a wet weekend in Weymouth but hope to see all you guys at the Easter campout next weekend nice to know there's a few members to Somerset group well done Andy and remember to stock up on cider and soup!

·
Registered
2,413 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Good turnout today, gutted I could be there with the jagerwagen but was heading back from a wet weekend in Weymouth but hope to see all you guys at the Easter campout next weekend nice to know there's a few members to Somerset group well done Andy and remember to stock up on cider and soup!
You only get soup at meets Dan!:D

·
Registered
2,413 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
wot seaside and know icecream. saying that the weather today has been cracking shame it wasnt yesterday:* bud are you going to wurzels??
I know mate, it was lovely today.
No, I'm not doing wurzel dubz mate, but I am going to Devon dub Fest and beaulieu.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts