VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
taking too long to build van2
1,401 Posts
How do you people manage to have a t4 and not clock up miles!!! Done 39000 in the last 3 yrs now on 179000

I do so much travelling in mine cause its sooooooooooooo useful... want to go out for the night... (pass out in van) off visiting friends whenever I can, travelling abroad, now I'm in northern Ireland and have NI and SI to explore now!! I'm sure I'll be at 200k within a year. :D

·
Registered
5,073 Posts
Surely a bare faced lie :no:no hsy:

Can you prove it ?
Yep Y: Full VW service history Y: The ubiquitous one lady owner from new Y: Purchased from Bilbos, then sold back to them, when traded in for a new one:jd
.............. Must remember to get them to ring me, when her next one is traded in Y:
Oh and PapaW It had done (from memory) 21,000 odd when I brought it last feb, and it's a second car Y:

·
Registered
1,011 Posts
Yep Y: Full VW service history Y: The ubiquitous one lady owner from new Y: Purchased from Bilbos, then sold back to them, when traded in for a new one:jd
.............. Must remember to get them to ring me, when her next one is traded in Y:
Oh and PapaW It had done (from memory) 21,000 odd when I brought it last feb, and it's a second car Y:
Bugger, I mean nice one

1 - 20 of 46 Posts