VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4,956 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello!

I am trying to find out what these alloys are on the van as I am a little worried about their load rating.

Want to sort them out before starting to add the extra weight by converting the rear into a camper.

Looks like it says "CUD" on them, as well as "Pro Race, The ultimate driving performance"

Anyone know what they are? :*

Cheers peeps!

·
Premium Member
1,790 Posts
Your van looks and interesting colour!!

I think I've seen those wheels or similar on eBay, might be worth checking on there to see if you can find them...

·
Registered
4,956 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
OK... looking at the tyres ... they are only load rated to 92W anyway...

So I am guessing the tyres are not really up to the job of supporting a 2.5 Ex-AA van either? :confused:

·
Registered
4,743 Posts
OK... looking at the tyres ... they are only load rated to 92W anyway...

So I am guessing the tyres are not really up to the job of supporting a 2.5 Ex-AA van either? :confused:

How can you read tyres?
I can't even see he writing :*

·
Registered
4,743 Posts
Ah
I didn't read thread carefully enough
Thought you managed to read tyres from image and that I was going blind

At Vanfest most alloys had 92 rated tyres
Needs stopping

·
Registered
3,511 Posts
At Vanfest most alloys had 92 rated tyres
Needs stopping[/QUOTE]

Couldn't agree more trouble they know people are blinded by a good deal and don't look before they part with their hard earned by which time it's too late. T:

·
Registered
4,956 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Couldn't agree more trouble they know people are blinded by a good deal and don't look before they part with their hard earned by which time it's too late. T:
My local place said they would be fine with 92's as I am not filling the van with pallets of bricks.

As they has 92's on them all ready and as everyone has pointed out, I wouldn't be able to get much higher in the size I have anyway, I stuck with the 92's.

What exactly is the problem with using 92's? Are they going to blow?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts