VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5,934 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well,im off ice skating tommorow....with 30 or so other numpties,who are all in the same boat:*
at least ill have someone to speak to in the doctors/a&e on monday?:D

·
Banned
10,255 Posts
well,im off ice skating tommorow....with 30 or so other numpties,who are all in the same boat:*
at least ill have someone to speak to in the doctors/a&e on monday?:D
I'll probably meet you in A&E, the mrs and I picked up a scooter today for the teenage girls to use when they reach sixteen in a few months, The scooter in question is the cool Honda Zoomer, and it's a blast, I've started thinking about some performance mods but have to keep reminding myself it's not actually mine. Anyway will be having the day messing on the scooter, which I have not done for twenty five years or so,:cool:

·
Premium Member
30,977 Posts
I'll be on my skateboard again now it's starting to dry up a bit, i get worse every year, and i'm sure they are making concrete harder every year as well!
That takes me back Jim, Used to have a makenzie board and all the stussy gear as a teen I:

·
Registered
5,259 Posts
you mean your going outside in the rain to wash your vanI:
washed both the vans yesterday too . and a forum member came round to have his vinyl flooring fitted ........ damn , i must have been on summit good yesterday i did do a hell of a lot of things :eek:

·
Registered
618 Posts
Going for a job interview on monday for an internal vacancy, last time i went for an interview was over 15 years ago. Must admit i'm a little nervous.

Ady

1 - 12 of 12 Posts