VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,594 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi going to campermart what channel will you use id like to be able to say hello and also what channel do you use in your area too list your channel below

channel area club (optional)

·
Registered
2,594 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
ok thanx will listen out this weekend on all the channels do you all use the same names as on the forum

·
Registered
6,386 Posts
ok thanx will listen out this weekend on all the channels do you all use the same names as on the forum
Kind of, but usually decends into a Pi55 take. Will no doubt be on 37 but we did recently discuss changing as we keep picking up a lot of Eastern Europeans. Carl_a has however found this useful and had to ladies delivered to his Van at Bus freeze, good value for money apparantly. LOL: LOL:

·
Registered
2,594 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
was it a bogoff and round our way 19 is used by regular cb'ers so ill be up the A5 on friday and telford saturday then at the show with my cb on so give us a shout same name as my username .JAMMY12 or just jammy

·
Registered
168 Posts
Blimey I was right into cb radios back in the 80's :) back then it was AM and went along way! It's good to hear it's still being used T:

·
Registered
2,594 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
its so poular now with the vw scene its great when on a cruise to shows camping or spotting some one on the roads keep looking wre all into it on here 10/10 till we do it again

1 - 11 of 11 Posts