VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,578 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi

im looking at some sort of stripes to go along the bottom of the velle just above the sills , ive seen numerous ones in ebay but im stuck on the color, as the van is green , i dont know what would go best

P1020079 by mudyf0x, on Flickr

any ideas on colors please?

·
Registered
275 Posts
Green can be an odd colour to liven up. Kawasaki used to do stripes and graphics for their green bikes in white, black and dark purple. Years ago I had a British racing green MGB gt that had a set of gold Jubilee graphics on it, but that would be a bit too 'pipe and slippers' for a T4.

·
Registered
465 Posts
Just done our van, same colour as yours ,Decided to get them in silver and got them of e bay, wouldnt recommend the silver looks more like a gold[ish] I had hoped they would have matched the wheel trims I should have gone for black, also they arenot that easy to apply, If I was going to do again I would go to a local graphics company and get them to do them. at least you cansee what colour you will be getting

·
Premium Member
428 Posts
Sillver (not Chrome) to match your wheels might work.
Black is a good all-rounder, would have to be a matt to tie in with the bumpers/tyres.
I'm a stickler for Anthracite myself. A cast vinyl like the others but with a slight metallic flek, without having to fork out for a more expensive full metallic vinyl.
Used to good effect here:

and here:

Do you know what design you want? I can mock up some concepts. *<:)>

1 - 9 of 9 Posts