VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2001 2.5 TDI Syncro LWB with power windows, central locking, and power steering. It's a Panel but I've installed a slider with the window and will put in another window on the other side. I'm getting ready to paint it and was going with BMW Imola Red but now find that I'll probably have to sell it after Christmas. I was wondering what colors would be the most appealing.

1 the T5 Metalic Blue

2 Silver

3 Red

Any input would be greatly appreciated. The van is currently white. I won't be putting on any Alloys because it has new commercial tires on it now.

·
Registered
1,568 Posts
if you're selling then silver is prob. the best choice as it's a generic colour that no one really loves/hates....

but at the end of the day if you're selling go for the cheapest.. and as it's a syncro i'm sure the buyer won't be too bothered about the colour - they'll be going for the syncro!!!! - there's someone on here who's after a lwb syncro... but haven't a clue who... but if you can find them maybe you can ask em - lol

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Cost of the paint is not an issue since I've traded a VW Karmann Ghia for the paint job. Thanks for your input.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts