VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Managed to pick a set of range rover stormers uo off ebay very cheap and there genuine with all the stamps been sent to me.

Going to pick them up on sat im just wondering when i have them touched up weather to have them painted black?
My van is a new t5.1 in natural grey with the sportline kit on.

Thoughts and some pictures would be great?

should make it easier for me to decide then.:)

thanksT:

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nice wheels and van btw.

ye im going further down the black side of things.I think it will give it a nice look with the black sections on the bumper.

just hope when i fit the side bars there isnt a colour clash??

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ye well im going to order the genuine vw ones after the wheels are sorted now hopefully.

what wheels you got?

my friend has got orange wheels on his clio 172 and they do look quite tempting.

thanks

·
Registered
586 Posts
Mine are Ford ST Orange. They have a pearlescent finish.

My vinyls are on order, but they are a rear panel filling Hot Wheels logo on each side.

·
Registered
2,137 Posts
Mine are Ford ST Orange. They have a pearlescent finish.

My vinyls are on order, but they are a rear panel filling Hot Wheels logo on each side.

I have to say the orange is very unusual but I really like it!!! T: goes really well with the white!!! A: and I want to see the hot wheel vinyls when you've got them done!!! T: A: :ILU:

·
Registered
294 Posts
Managed to pick a set of range rover stormers uo off ebay very cheap and there genuine with all the stamps been sent to me.

Going to pick them up on sat im just wondering when i have them touched up weather to have them painted black?
My van is a new t5.1 in natural grey with the sportline kit on.

Thoughts and some pictures would be great?

should make it easier for me to decide then.:)

thanksT:
powder coat them black nice :cool:

·
Registered
586 Posts
Thanks Ajay! We like them too!

The orange was decided upon because the seats and bed are orange and black, and I replaced the gear knob with an orange 5 ball.

I'll be sure to post photos when I get the vinyls, I think I'll wait for warmer weather to fit them but they have to be done for Van West.

Thanks to you, too Nickhead, you just won me a pint! :D I bet my mate that someone would tell me to lower it before the end of the day. I'm going to keep it as it is, height wise -- we have some vicious traffic calming near us and we take it onto too many fields to go lower.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts