VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
378 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm not sure what colour to paint my T4!

Whats peoples thoughts, loud and garish like tango orange

or smooth and subtle, like a light blue with a pearl

or should I go a little 'rat stylee' and paint it military matt green ??

·
Premium Member
6,095 Posts
Its your van and a blank canvas theres a big choice of colours so take your time and do it for you not everyone else. T:

·
Registered
784 Posts
I'm not sure what colour to paint my T4!

Whats peoples thoughts, loud and garish like tango orange

or smooth and subtle, like a light blue with a pearl

or should I go a little 'rat stylee' and paint it military matt green ??

Land Rover Tangiers Orange go team orangeT:

·
Registered
632 Posts
im thinking of painting a part of my van primer grey then have a black stencil drawing sprayed on

·
Registered
236 Posts
How about, you go down the Polo Harlequin route?

That must be 100% different???

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
Nimbus greyT:
yip i second that nimbus grey , saw one on the way home from work last week up here in carlisle , it was sporting a nice set of silver R32 rims and looked very tidy and i mean very :* tidy .. you know when you see something and it just works . if i repaint my van i think i would go grey after seeing that one , i do like black but what a bitch of a colour to keep clean and you will melt in the summer sun

·
Registered
376 Posts
agree!!the orange does look good but white looks better,only my thought but what ever floats ur boat!!

·
Registered
151 Posts
nato satin green i will be doing mine in the next 2 months with roller and my t4 is a lwb high roof it will look funky i dont know if i should do all the plastics in nato too what do you all think pics will follow when i start.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Iam in the same boat, got 2 on the cards, light Blue (surf blue) or Audi/VW Orange, would love to go 4 the orange but if I ever went to sell.....!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts