VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
6,655 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys and gals
I cant decide on the colour for the rear spoiler....my vans green with a black roof(barn door)
I dont know whether to just go all green or black centre with green ends or even all black
Any suggestions welcome

·
Registered
6,655 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I cant believe that with all the opinionated people on her nobody has an opinion:confused:
Or is it just a rubbish request:(

·
Registered
3,077 Posts
is the middle of ya roof painted or the sides as well. if the middles painted id paint it green if the sides are painted id paint it to match roof

·
Premium Member
30,977 Posts
chuck up a piccy fella and I'll do a bit of photoshopping for ya :D

You can make your own mind up then T:

·
Premium Member
30,977 Posts
In fact, just looked at your profile and i reckon green would look right T: just my opinion :D

·
Registered
6,655 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
where you gettin it from? im gonna get one.............................one day!":):ILU:I:
Tidy ts mate.....
I was debating carbon to match my wheels ect but aint goin that way........but i think you may be rite chippy......green but may be with a black pin stripe just round the edge....wot do you think?????
And thanks for the opinions ........the more the better really eh

·
Registered
6,655 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
It was that sort of thing i was thinkin about when i said black with green ends chippy but now iv seen that i may go something similar as itll keep the green for the body line but from the top itl continue on the black...........uuuuuuuuuuum
And im thinkin beige really wouldnt go adam sorry fella but thanks for the thort

1 - 16 of 16 Posts